Friday, October 19, 2007

Chevrolet versus Toyota: The New Arch Rivalry

I think the new arch rivalry for the ages will come to light between the almighty Chevrolets and the up and coming Toyota's who has won in every major series in the World except NEXTEL CUP. I think the Almighty in Detroit is shaking faster than what the Detroit can come up with a response. I think Tony Stewart being upset at Paul Menard is the first round of this Toyota versus Chevrolet Rivalry. DEI has inheirited The Cadillac Man Bobby Ginn's Cars and 2 of his former Crew Chiefs and Sterling Marlin still don't have jobs for 2008. I think DEI is a total joke without Dale Earnhardt,Jr. Around and if Dale Earnhardt where here, he would want enough people to stay focused on this NASCAR Thing rather than look like total soundbites. I am convinced Toyota will beat Chevrolet and Chevrolet will not have any kind of comeback to beat Toyota because I am still angry at General Motors for cutting my Pontiac NASCAR Program because what that entailed was the fact that General Motors was too quick to keep their reign up and they cut their 2nd String Brand Pontiacs Cup Program because winning races where the thrill and winning titles was rarer than the Blue Moon because I don't think it would have made any sense for Baseball to Contract the Cubs because they Can't Win and what is worse, is I still remember the titles as much as the saltine 1994 Season where Pontiac didn't Win a Race in Cup or Busch. This year, with 5 Races to Go, I am not going to accept or condone racing without a victory until 2008 and believe me, NASCAR Fans, I want Toyota to Win the Cup, Nationwide and Truck Titles rather than just simply contend to win for them!

No comments: